Google has developed a new chatbot called Bard, which is now available in the US and UK. With this new technology, Google wants to compete with other chatbots already established on the market, such as Bing Chat and ChatGPT. Bard is said to be able to answer detailed questions, provide creative responses to difficult requests, and also engage in back-and-forth conversations.
However, if you live in a country where Bard is not yet available, there is a way to still use the chatbot: you can use a Virtual Private Network (VPN). A VPN allows you to disguise your online identity by changing your IP address. You can connect to a server in a country where Bard is available and use the chatbot from there.
Here are the steps you should follow to use Bard with a VPN:
- Choose a VPN: There are many VPN providers on the market, but you should choose one that is reliable and secure. One of the best options is ExpressVPN.
- Download the VPN software: After choosing a VPN provider, you need to download and install the appropriate software on your device.
- Connect to a server in a supported country: Launch the VPN software and select a server in a supported country where Bard is available. For example, if you live in Germany, you can connect to a server in the US or UK.
- Go to the Bard website and sign up: Once connected to the VPN server, you can visit the Bard website and sign up for the service.
- Use Bard as usual: After you have successfully logged in, you can use Bard as usual and get answers to your questions.
Overall, using a VPN is an easy way to use Google’s new chatbot Bard, even if it’s not yet available in your country.
Bard is an innovative chatbot designed to help Google compete with other AI chatbots like Bing Chat and ChatGPT. Bard is currently only available in the US and UK, but you can use the service outside of those countries with a VPN. However, it is important to choose a reliable VPN and consider the impact it will have on internet performance.